Would you like to help a company accelerate their growth and increase market share within e-commerce channels? The Associate Brand Manager position is a new role and the right individual will help shape the business units’ overall e-commerce strategy, help make informed choices and accelerate strong growth. The Associate Brand Manager works with the Senior Brand Manager and cross-functional teams to identify, plan and execute projects and priorities with excellence. The Associate Brand Manager is a leader and often serves as the business lead internally and as the primary point of contact with outside agencies and partners.
The company’s products are in one of the fastest growing e-commerce categories and this channel is a critical growth engine for the company. In developing this channel, the Associate Brand Manager will help lead Product Innovation, Pricing, Promotion Planning, Advertising and Distribution initiatives. Assistance executing the brand plan in traditional Brick and Mortar channels is also expected.
Salary: $70K – $85K Relocation benefits provided.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assisting in delivering the annual budget and business plan
- Responsible for helping to shape and execute a vibrant and growing e-commerce business through marketing, partnerships, products and promotions
- Assist development and launch of e-commerce product portfolio and other long-range innovation
- Primary lead for marketing analytics including competitive tracking, POS (IRI/Nielsen) data analysis and e-commerce analytics. Develop, track and report on KPI’s. Make fact based decisions and recommendations. Assist in the development of retailer selling stories.
- Lead e-commerce and digital marketing activations with agency partners and media buying and planning teams
- Assist with SEO and SEM strategies, plans and activations
- Participate in and help lead brand, product and category research
- Assist in developing distribution priorities and plans. Work with and interface with sales and other cross functional teams to extend the availability of our brands.
- Assist in the development of compelling advertising, promotions and content to drive sales. Lead content testing and optimization with agency partners.
- Demonstrate a passion for consumer-packaged goods and brand management
- Participate in and assist with primary research projects and utilize syndicated POS and e-commerce data to assess business performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Assist in the budget, planning and forecasting process
- 20% travel
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related filed, with MBA Marketing concentration preferred.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Products
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to synthesize data into action
- As a leader of internal and external teams, must be an excellent communicator and leader of people with the ability to champion brand plans, priorities and strategies effectively
- 3+ years related work experience
- Experience with retailer e-commerce platforms and/or major e-commerce platforms. Understanding of Syndicated or Custom Point of Sale Systems (Examples: IRI, Nielsen, 1010data, OneClickRetail).
- 1-3 Years’ experience leading or assisting with SEO, SEM and Programmatic Marketing strategies and initiatives.