Corporate QA Manager responsible for the compliance of quality and food safety standard at the food manufacturing plants.
- You will conduct and inspect or audit production and/or shipping facilities to assure compliance with applicable procedures as directed.
- Oversee supplier approval program.
- Manage appropriate documentation from suppliers such as Food Safety Assessments, 3rd Party Audits, Allergen programs, etc.
- Manage product hold program, including making decisions regarding questionable product.
- Conduct investigation into root cause of customer complaints, and takes measures to prevent recurrence.
- BS degree in Food Science or related.
- 3- 5 years of quality assurance experience in a FOOD manufacturing company.
- Good knowledge base of HACCP, GMP’s, FSMA, SQF or BRC.
- Organized, dependable, and hardworking.
- Project and deadline-oriented, with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, confident, and energetic.
- HACCP Certified
- ASQ Certified Quality Process Analyst
- ASQ Certified HACCP Auditor