MS Food Science 2012, BS Marketing 2005, AOS Culinary Arts at CIA 1996
- 3 years of food manufacturing product development experience and 6 years of classical and contemporary American-French cooking within various high end restaurants and hotels.
- Currently a Sr. Food Scientist involved in upstream and downstream processes including: bench-top product formulation, scale–up plant trial, manufacturing trials, supplier verification, presentation of research to customers and C-level management, scientific analysis of products, problem solving, project management, and analytical research (anti-cake products used in dairy applications).
- Developed 25 new organic products utilizing culinary flavor profiles and scientific expertise (baby food).
- Excellent understanding of starches and carbohydrates.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Loves to research and keep up on culinary and consumer trends in the food industry. (P38207)