The Maintenance Manager will be an integral member of the team at the facility. He or she will report directly to the Plant Manager. The qualified individual will be held accountable for equipment maintenance, site maintenance and the staffing and development of the Maintenance team.
- Manage all aspects of the Maintenance & Equipment Reliability program of the facility.
- Manage the preventative maintenance systems
- Propose, organize and lead maintenance personnel to meet all production requirements and reduce downtime
- Teach, train and successfully manage the performance of hourly maintenance mechanics on a daily basis
- Locate and initiate continuous improvements process to positively influence service, financial viability, customer satisfaction and product quality regarding the facility
- In charge of maintenance budget and KPI.
- BS degree in Engineering or related discipline would be a preferred.
- Training in lean concepts and/or implementations (Six Sigma Black Belt, TPM, OEE)
- Experience in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial or a General Engineering
- 10+ years of Managerial experience in engineering, maintenance or projects in a food or consumer products environment.
- Working knowledge various systems within the facility (electrical, mechanical, gas and hydraulic systems; refrigeration)
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controls)
- Proven ability effectively coach and develop others, drive programs and metrics to achieve goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Computer, problem-solving and planning skills
Relocation benefits are available.