Strong values and a continuous improvement approach to work and life are what set this candidate apart from the rest.
- 10 + years of hands-on cross-dock, cold-dock, perishable distribution, high volume receiving, shipping, logistics, inventory, food service and dry medical goods experience.
- BS Degree Industrial Engineering/Logistics Management.
- Certifications: CAT, CROWN, 6S/LEAN, Six Sigma and VoCollect
- Production Systems: WMS, WIN, AS400 and RF experience.
- Knowledge of the latest technology in the distribution industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enthusiastically driven teams to perform at their highest level possible. (P37911)