The Sanitation Supervisor ensures product safety and quality by assuring the proper cleaning and maintaining of the equipment and facilities.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Provides technical assistance to sanitation personnel.
- Monitors day-to-day sanitation controls and gives feedback to Production Superintendent on daily compliance.
- Cross trains and provides employees with necessary information to perform daily activities.
- Achieves objectives for quality, safety, efficiencies and cost control.
- Executes daily supervisory duties including scheduling, coaching, training, disciplining, evaluations, updates methods, procedures etc
- Monitors daily performance of employees by inspecting completed work.
- Completes all necessary paperwork and data entry in a timely manner.
- Controls Sanitation Department’s expenses and labor hours.
- Ensures product quality through continuous improvement.
- Maintains accurate records of employee performance and completes annual PFP reviews
- Responsible for implementing and following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Responsible for adhering to all quality system requirements.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience in high speed manufacturing environment, preferably consumer packaged goods
- Minimum 2 – 4 years experience supervisory experience in a fast paced consumer packaged goods environment
- Sanitation, production or quality experience
- Better Process School certification a big plus but not required.
- Computer skills needed
- Must be flexible with work schedule, work overtime and weekends as needed.